Annual Fall Rally
Every September, owners trek to Manitoba, Canada to attend the annual 4 day rally hosted by Triple E RV / Leisure Travel Vans. Events include technical seminars, tours through the manufacturing facility and other local attractions, great entertainment, delicious food, and plenty of opportunity to view the newest Leisure Travel Vans on display. You can even call ahead to make an appointment for service or warranty work to be done while you're here. And no rally would be complete without just the right amount of free time to spend getting reacquainted with old friends and making new ones! Come join the LTV/EEE Family.
Service & Warranty
All service and warranty work will be done in the Service Department, by appointment only, requested upon during the registration process. All repairs will be done either before, during or after the rally days. Service appointment slots are limited.
Entertainment & Activities
The Rally kicks off Wednesday with opening ceremonies and a BBQ dinner. Wednesday will be filled with Seminars and Q & A. Thursday & Friday’s agenda will include factory tours, tours to local attractions and museums, golf, bowling and evening entertainment! There will be time for socializing, relaxing and enjoying an evening campfire or two. Wednesday to Friday breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided. This will include our special waffle breakfast served by our very own LTV staff and baked over a wood stove. Saturday morning after brunch we will say our goodbyes. You won’t want to miss it!
Your registration fee covers the nights of September 7th, 8th, and 9th, and will wrap up Saturday morning. Unfortunately Winkler Bible Camp does not have the capacity to support early arrivals this year. If you wish to travel to Winkler ahead of time, you can book at the Winkler Campground by calling 1-204-325-8212, or at the Morden Colert Beach Campground by calling 1-204-822-5431.
Located just off the highway in a tranquil setting of large shade trees with a stream flowing through the grounds, Winkler Bible Camp is home to Children’s Summer Camps as well as host to family gatherings and church/school/business groups. A friendly, courteous staff is waiting to welcome all visitors to make their stay as pleasant as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I bring my pet?
- You're welcome to bring your pet, but it needs to be leashed and within your care at all times.
- What services are available at the campsites?
- Your site at Winkler Bible Camp will have a 7–10A electrical connection. There is no sewer or water hookups at individual sites, but there is a shared fresh water supply and dump station.
- What is all included in my registration fee?
- All of your meals, camping fees, entertainment, tours, seminars, and merchandise are included in your registration fee.
- Can I bring food/guns/other item across the border?
- There are restrictions on what you can bring into Canada from the USA. For more information on specific items, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency website.