This recipe is easy to fix – and easy to clean up – and great to share with friends, as everyone can build their own. Experiment and be creative! Serves 1 person per foil loaf pan.
Old Bay Seasoning
- Cover the bottom of a foil loaf pan with white wine and add sliced Yukon gold or red potatoes.
- Add sliced shallots and sausages (try the chicken garlic and herb sausages from Trader Joes).
- In a bowl, season cut corn with canola oil and Old Bay Seasoning. Toss to coat, then add seasoned corn to loaf pan.
- Add shrimp to the same bowl as Step 3, coating with any remaining seasoning.
- Add the shrimp and clams (if fresh clams are hard to find, pick up frozen cooked clams) to the foil loaf pan.
- Top with lemon slices and butter.
- Cover with foil and cook on a covered grill for 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees. (All grills are different, so you may need to experiment.)
Serve with a good crusty bread to take advantage of all the broth that is generated!