The LTV Southwest Roadrunners and the Rocky Mountain LTVers are coming together to jointly host a Fall Rally in 2021!
Announcing the 2021 ROCKY MOUNTAIN ROADRUNNERS VERDE VALLEY RALLY!
With a basecamp in Cottonwood, Arizona’s Deead Horse Ranch State Park, LTVers will enjoy all Verde Valley has to offer. 1.5 miles from downtown Cottonwood, 8 miles from historic Jerome, and 20 miles outside Sedona, you can take in sight-seeing, history, outdoor activities, wine trailing, and shopping, among other enjoyments. Dead Horse Ranch offers electricity and water at sites, options of sites with more shade or more views, pavilions for group gatherings, miles of hiking/biking trails right from the campsite, and onsite fishing. Group activities and agendas will be released in 2021.
BOOK YOUR CAMPSITE NOW!
Please book your campground spot as soon as possible. Booking a campsite is how you reserve a rally spot, RMLTVers and Southwest Roadrunner club leadership are not able to hold sites for anyone nor book sites for other participants. If you delay too long spots may be gone (notably in Quail Loop)
- DATES: check-in Tuesday, October 5, check out Sunday, October 10 (5 nights for the full rally, or book even longer if you like!)
- Book here: https://azstateparks.con/dead-horse/
- Be sure to filter campsites by those with electric if you need or want it. Also be sure to check any special notes on the campsites you are considering, like height and length limits. There are many spots with a 10′ or 8′ height limit and may damage your coach.
- Cancellation: state park cancellation fees are only $5. So, if you even think you might want to go, make a reservation now.
- Which loop to choose? RMLTVers and Southwest Roadrunners chapter heads have booked sites in the lower Quail Loop. Book a site in this loop for more shade, to be closer to town, and to be closest to pavilions. Book one of the upper loops (Coopers Hawk Loop or Red-Tail Loop) to have grand views, less noise, and stronger cell strength. There is a good distance between the two loops.
- Once you book your site, please email Towney ([email protected]) and let him know you are attending.
We hope to see as many Roadrunners and RMLTVers there as possible, and are looking forward to a joint rally where we can reconnect with old friends and meet new ones!