If you choose to attend this event, please observe all local & national health guidelines and restrictions.
Pismo Beach … Clam Capital of the World! The Clam Festival is held in October! Did someone say “Clam Chowder”?
Pismo Beach … site of the Ocean Dunes State Vehicular Park. 20 Square miles of Dunes where you can drive (but probably not your LTV!), camp, ride your ATV, have a bonfire on the beach …
Pismo Beach … where the Monarch Butterflies come to spend the winter at the Monarch Butterfly Grove.
Pismo Beach … site of the Avila Hot Springs. Come for a long warm soak!
Pismo Beach … just down the road from the San Luis Obispo Wine Country.
Pismo Beach … halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Pismo Coast RV Resort … our home away from home!
We will be gathering at the
Pismo Coast Village RV Resort
165 South Dolliver Street
Pismo Beach, California 93449
Check-in: October 18, 2020, at 4:00 p.m. Make sure you tell the check-in people that you are with the LTV Southwest Roadrunners.
Check-out: October 23,2020, at noon.
Prior to 30 days, a full refund
29 – 10 days of check-in, $10 cancellation fee
10 days to check-in, first-night deposit forfeit
- The resort is near the beach, but not on the beach. It is located on a river outlet that leads to the beach. There is sand just outside the park exit to the beach, but the ocean beach is about ¼ mile walk.
- There are 400 RV sites here and they will be mostly filled.
- The sites are 25’ wide x 45’ deep. The sites are right next to each other, so we will all be neighbors.
- Mornings will be foggy, but the fog clears around 10:30 a.m.
- Shopping (supermarkets, hardware stores, drug stores) is within 4 miles.
- There is a fire ring on every site.
- It is a ½ mile walk into the town of Pismo Beach. The walk is a wooden boardwalk that is right next to the RV resort.
- 9 mile scenic bike ride to Avila Beach. Terrific restaurant and hot springs!
- Golf course at Avila Beach. Arrangements can be made for the golfers!
- ATV Rentals and Sand Dunes can be arranged.
- Dogs are allowed on the nearby beach.
- And, best of all … LTV Southwest Roadrunner fellowship, potlucks, tech seminars …
Contact [email protected] to reserve your space. To confirm your space, Southwest Roadrunners are requesting a payment of $67.00 for one night’s stay.
Trip leader: Leonard Driver