4:30 PM. Cocktail Party and Flamingles Time
8:30 Breakfast Gathering, with Announcements, Organization of group day events
Evening: Pot Luck Dinner followed by Business Meeting
8:30 Breakfast Gathering
10:00: Workshop: “Wheels and Tires” led by Alan McNeish
Evening: Dinner together
Note: This format will be followed but “flushed out” with more detail as we get closer to the Rally. We wanted to provide notice for planning purposes to enable as many to attend as possible and continue creating wonderful comradery; provide invaluable tips and information about RVing!
Reserving Your Spot
Important – please read carefully!
Based on historic information provided to us, we have reserved 15 spots. Given we already have 8 Rigs who want to participate in the Impromptu Tampa RV show Rally, we highly suggest you reserve your spot as soon as possible.
We have 11 waterfront sites reserved and 4 directly behind these sites. Karen Semmelman, the Wagon Master, is in number 19. These sites will be held until March 25, 2019 at which time they will be released.
IF MORE THAN 15 WANT TO ATTEND, IT IS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. Donna, the person to contact to hold your reservation at Flamingo Lake, reports that presently there are additional spaces, but they could be gone tomorrow.
Contact: Donna at 904-766-0672. Tell her you are part of the Flamingles LTV group.
Website: www.flamingolake.com for details on the location.
- Pets: Allowed as long as not one of the aggressive breeds. They will ask
- Swimming area and 2 sandy beaches by the Lake
- On-site Eating: Sunrise Cafe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Cable TV hook ups
- Full hook ups
- Friday night provides a Free Movie, sometime outdoors and Karaoke
- Saturday night provides live music every other week
- Club House with full kitchen and air conditioning for our use
- General Store with supplies
- Cabins for rent for those unable to bring their RV but desire to attend