We are once again able to hold our Rally before the convention begins and park in the Volunteer area at the Lancaster Event Center. The Rally is from August 21-23 and we are happy to report the Tucson Rally was successful in recruiting additional volunteers for that convention and this upcoming convention. FMCA is hoping our chapter members will catch the volunteer spirit, but volunteering is not required.
What does attending the Pre-Convention Rally mean?
- First-time Convention attendees may arrive one day early at no extra expense, while previous attendees get two extra free days ahead of their scheduled arrival date.
- Beat the long lines to park. We arrive on the slowest parking arrival day.
- We meet at the event site at a designated time. No one drives out of their way to meet at a remote location.
- Caravan together into the “campsites” and park as a group not lost in a sea of class-A rigs. We’re within steps of each other, not different lots!
- Whether this is your first ever or it’s been 10 years since your last convention, you’ll be with people who can help explain the seminars and activities so you’ll get the most from your experience.
What is required to attend the Pre-Convention Rally?
- Must register and pay for FMCA Convention. For info go to https://www.fmca.com/index.php/fmca-event-registration.html
- Select the 30-amp electricity option.
- Be an LTV FMCA Chapter member.
- Pay a nominal LTV Chapter Rally fee.
Right now, this is a save the date notice. We need to determine the amount of interest and the number of people who might attend. Once we have some idea, we can determine what meals and activities can be scheduled and the amount of the Rally Fee. If interested, please return the Interest Questionnaire by May 31.