We can again hold our Rally before the convention begins and park in the volunteer area at the Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter. We are happy to report that the Lincoln Rally successfully recruited volunteers for that convention and this upcoming convention. FMCA hopes our chapter members will catch the volunteer spirit, but NO one is required to volunteer.
What does this mean to me to attend the Pre-Convention Rally?
- First-time convention attendees arrive one day early at no extra expense, while previous attendees get two extra free days ahead of their scheduled arrival date.
- Beat the long lines to be parked. We arrive on the smallest parking arrival day.
- We meet at the event site at a designated time. No one drives out of their way to meet at a remote location.
- Caravan together into the “campsites” and park as a group which means not getting lost and that we’re within steps of each other, not different lots!
- Gain visibility for our size coaches, helping to influence future conventions.
- Whether this is your first ever or it’s been 10 years since your last convention, you’ll be with people who can help explain the seminars and activities, so you’ll get the most from your experience.
What is required of me to attend the Pre-Convention Rally?
- Must be an FMCA member.
- Be a current LTV FMCA Chapter member or join when signing up for Rally.
- Register and pay for this FMCA Convention. Sign up for the 30 amp electricity option. Click here for more information.
- Pay a nominal LTV Chapter Rally fee.
Please send Randy or Shirley an email or text if you are planning to attend or if you have already been in contact, no additional response is needed at this time.