The 2024 Spring Rally will run from May 28 – 31 (3 nights) at Golden Lake Park. The park is a lake and riverfront property; some of the activities on site are fishing, kayaking, canoeing, and walking (as the property is 64 acres). Here is a list of some of the other activities on and off-site:
- A nice hiking trail about a five-minute drive away.
- Golfing (about a 10-minute drive away)
- Visiting of Wilno village (oldest Polish settlement in Canada)
- Visiting a small town of Barry’s Bay or Eganville (both towns are about 20 minutes away)
- Bonnechere Caves
- Dog off-leash area
- Darts in the rec hall
- Horseshoe pits on site
The recreation hall and 33 sites have been blocked off, and a negotiated 10% discount for our group if 20 reservations are reached (applied individually at the park when checking in). Site rates vary based on your service requests. They have 30 and 20 amp sites, all with water, some with
sewer (a community dump station is available). The sites on hold include:
- B2552-B3839 (30amp and water pull thru sites – $55/night)
- A30 to A35 (20amp and water – back-in waterfront sites – $58/night)
- A41, A44 (20amp and water – back-in waterfront sites – $58/night)
- B64 to B67 & A15 (30amp full-service sites – $55/night)
- A7a to A8 (20amp full-service sites – $51/night)
- B26, B37, B41, D34 & D35 (20amp and water sites – $46/night).
Any sites with no sewer can use the dump station or request a pump-out service truck for a fee that comes around once per day in the afternoon.
From the park contact, Ania: The most efficient way to book is by sending an email to [email protected] with attention to Ania or leaving a message at the phone number 613-757-0018 with the following information:
- First and last name of campers for the site and how many adults/kids and pets.
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Type and length of your RV
- Site number or services on-site you would prefer
- Reference Group name: ONSunrisers Rally
From there, Ania will call you and complete the reservation by collecting your deposit (which covers one night plus the reservation fee and tax). Once that is collected, she will send you a confirmation email. The site selection would be based on a first-come, first-served basis when the email was received or connected via phone.
Once confirmed, please let us know via [email protected]. The deadline for reservations is May 1, 2024. Of course, the earlier the reservation, the better the chance to get your preferred site and helpful for the planning at our end. More specific rally activity information will follow.