Announcing the Rocky Mountain LTVers 2023 Spring Bryce Canyon Rally from Thursday, May 18, 2023, through Monday, May 22, 2023 (4 nights).
We’re hosting our first rally in the state of Utah and venturing out to another national treasure, Bryce Canyon. Bryce Canyon National Park is a sprawling reserve in southern Utah, that is known for its crimson-colored hoodoos as well as memorable views at Sunrise Point, Sunset Point, Inspiration Point, and Bryce Point.
Rally basecamp will be at Ruby’s Inn RV Park and Campground, located just one mile from the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park. Our reserved sites are shady and spacious with tree cover and full hookups. Amenities include a pool, hot tub, shopping, and a restaurant that even hosts music dinner shows!
A few highlights of this rally include:
- Only one mile from the entrance to Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Shuttles that run throughout Bryce Canyon from 8 am – 8 pm.
- Bike paths from the campground to the national park and surrounding areas.
- Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, wildlife viewing, horseback riding, and more.
Although an exact itinerary will be released in early spring 2023, activities could likely include group hikes, a Sunset Point sunset gathering, and group bike rides. This rally will be very outdoors activity oriented, with options for all levels of activity and abilities from shuttle riders to casual hikers to long-distance hikers and bikers.
This is a great spot to extend your stay before or after the rally. Kurt and I will be staying a total of two weeks (site 133 from May 14 – 28) and working remotely before and after the rally.
Fees and Cancellation: The group rate is discounted to $45.95 plus tax per night. Deposits are the cost of one night’s stay and cancellations are charged a $10 fee if more than 30 days in advance of the rally. Cancellations less than 30 days from the rally will forego the deposit. (Very fair cancellation policy!)
Ready to reserve? Next steps:
- Call Ruby’s Inn (1-866-878-9373) to secure your reservation.
- Let them know you are booking a site under the group name ‘Pennington.’
- Ask them which sites are on hold for the group and choose from these available sites (have the park map handy when you call) and put your deposit down.
- Email [email protected] with your names and site number.
- Sit back and relax. We’ll send reminders and additional info leading up to the rally.
Hope to see you among the hoodoos!