- Since we are close to the date, we do not have spaces on hold. However, we’ve confirmed there are plenty of spots available so please book ASAP!
- As many KOA’s do, they have different types of sites and you can choose a site that fits your preferences.
- There are some ‘Riverfront Sites’ available if you book quickly.
- One way a to book – Online (you’ll choose your ‘type’ of site, enter your rig info, and they’ll slot you in).
- Another way to book – Call (you can choose a specific site within a section instead of being slotted).
Plan to partake in a meet-and-greet happy hour, potluck dinner and potluck breakfast. We’ll confirm # of RSVPs with the group in the next couple of weeks.
- (Saturday) Meet & Greet Happy Hour: BYO drinks and bring a small snack to share.
- (Sunday) Potluck Dinner: Autumn Harvest theme. If you’re comfortable providing a main dish or meat, side or dessert please feel free to prepare one.
- Potluck Breakfast: whatever you like! Eggs, bacon, mini breakfast burritos, fruit, quiche, casserole, muffins/pastries, etc.
Note: Club funds will be used to purchase plates/utensils/napkins and such: we’ll also plan on a few basic beverages (tea, juice, etc..)
Schedule & Activity Calendar is in the works: Some may include:
- Activity in Silt (.5 mile walk/ride) (lunch at pizza bar, visit to museum, etc.)
- Trip (driving or cycling) to Glenwood Springs (19 mi)
- Dip in the famous Glenwood Hot Springs
- Various excursion opportunities – hiking/cycling/fishing, etc. are nearby
- Host a hobby seminar – photography, fishing, etc..
- Host a hot-topic RV seminar
NOTE: Please do not rely on others that tow a second vehicle to provide car-pooling services. Though we strongly appreciate LTVers that are willing to host carpools, we cannot rely on this gratuitous service. Know that we’ll largely plan activities near Silt/Antlers/Rifle, and activities will be planned on 2 wheels, 2 (or 4!) feet, rideshare, or public transit.
We welcome all members from various chapters, so if you are in the area or passing through, please consider joining us!
We are looking forward to another great 2018 gathering before it’s too late!
If you have questions or book a spot, please contact me.
Kurt & Teresa Pennington
Rocky Mountain Club Leaders