Welcome to the Texoma Travelers Fredericksburg Food & Wine Rally! This event will take place in Texas Hill Country’s wine destination, Fredericksburg, during their annual Food & Wine Festival.
We’ll be staying at the Fredericksburg RV Park, a very clean & well-kept facility with a dog run, pond, nice showers, a rally hall, cement patio, and more. This location is ~1 mile from Fredericksburg’s Main Street (& the festival), packed with winery tasting rooms, breweries, German restaurants and other cuisine, shops, and more. I hope you’ll all plan to attend the Fredericksburg Food & Wine Festival, as well as our Rally Potluck Dinner and group wine tasting experience. You are welcome to extend your stay before/after the rally and enjoy the area wineries, shopping and other attractions such as Enchanted Rock.
– Thursday 10/26: arrive at RV Park; Potluck dinner in Rally Hall (no cost, just bring a dish to share!)
– Friday 10/27: planning for a group wine tasting (no charge; location TBD depending on group size) and/or own your own
– Saturday 10/28: 12:00-7:00 Fredericksburg Food & Wine Festival ($25 pp/ includes Souvenir Fest wine glass, six tickets for wine tastings, lively music, an auction and the Great Gargantuan Grape Toss)
– Sunday 10/29: on your own/check out
15 RV sites are currently on hold. Please reserve your site by calling Fredericksburg RV Park (830-990-9582) and letting them know you are part of the Texoma Travelers Rally. Rates are $43/night and drop to $38 if we confirm 15 sites.
– Fredericksburg Food & Wine Fest; http://fbgfoodandwinefest.com/
– Fredericksburg RV Park; http://fbgrvpark.com/
– Fredericksburg, TX: http://www.visitfredericksburgtx.com/
– Texas Hill Country Wineries: http://texaswinetrail.com/
– Enchanted Rock State Park: http://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/enchanted-rock
Dates: October 26 2017 – October 29 2017
Location: Fredericksburg RV Park, 305 E. Highway St., Fredericksburg, TX, United States, 78624