Organized by: Dennis Thorig, [email protected]
A short drive from spectacular Yosemite National Park, High Sierra RV Park & Campground sits directly on the banks of the seasonal Fresno River in Oakhurst, CA. Our mountain setting comes complete with our own swimming hole and two waterfalls!
- Here’s a link to the campground: http://highsierrarv.com/
- Please call and make your reservation. Mention that you are with the “Roadrunners.”
- The dates are Sunday, July 23rd through Wednesday, July 26th (4 nights departing on 7/27)
- We’ve reserved sites 16-26, 29, 30 & 34
- The rate is $39/day with a Good Sam, AAA or AARP discount.
- The sites are a Deluxe pull-in or back-in site with a 30 amp & full hook ups.
- Less than a mile from this campground, in the town of Oakhurst, there is a Vons, CVS, Enterprise & Hertz car rental, restaurants and hotels.
- A daily shuttle bus service available to Yosemite National Park that leaves for Yosemite every two hours.