Announcing: the Rocky Mountain LTVers 2022 Summer Estes Park Rally!
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Estes Park is a serene, mountain town setting for our very active club and a perfect locale for an RV rally!
Our basecamp will be Elk Meadow Lodge & RV Park, located next to the Beaver Meadows Visitor Center and entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park, just 2.2 miles from the very center of historic downtown Estes Park.
A few highlights of this rally include:
– Estes Park shuttles still running to and from town, convenient for non-towing RVers
– Walking distance to trails that lead into RMNP, including Moraine Park
– Endless elk sightings whether at the campground or on main streets
– Close access to Rocky Mountain National Park for hiking or bike riding
– Handmade in Colorado Expo taking place August 26-28 during the rally
– Easy access to all things Estes including the Stanley Hotel and notable sights
Check out https://www.visitestespark.com/ to begin exploring!
This is a great spot to extend your stay before or after the rally, especially leading into September for fall foliage and Elk rutting season.
Ready to reserve? Next steps:
1. Call Elk Meadow Lodge & RV Park in Estes Park (970-586-5342) to secure your reservation. (Please be patient as their call staff is spread thin so leave a message if needed and their staff will return your call. Their voicemail will note an RV park in Golden; it’s the same people, so don’t be alarmed. Melanie was a delight to speak with.)
2. Let them know that you’re with the Rocky Mountain LTVers. Kurt and Teresa will be in space F16 if you’d like to reserve a space nearby. Note they offer a 10% Good Sam discount.
3. Once you reserve, please email [email protected] with your names to let me know you’re coming!
4. Sit back and relax. We’ll send reminders and additional info leading up to the rally.
Hope to see you there!