This quick and easy side dish goes well with any BBQ, and is a great dish to take to potlucks! Makes 4 servings.
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed or 11 oz vacuum-packed corn, drained
1 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Microwave butter in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish for 10 seconds or until melted
- Stir in flour and eggs to make a smooth paste
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well
- Cover and microwave at 80% power for 8 minutes or until eggs are set, stirring once at the half-way point
- Cover loosely and let stand for 2 minutes before serving
Directions apply to a 1200 watt microwave. Increase time/power in lower watt ovens as necessary.