THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
The park has agreed to hold 25 sites for us and they will hold them only until April 15 or until they are all booked. If all 25 are booked they will still be able to accommodate vans in Dinosaur RV Park which is right next door. To book a site call 403-820-5920 and speak to Janet. When making your booking tell them that you are with the Western Sunsetters LTV Travel Club.
Once you have a site booked please e-mail Norm Lavoy at [email protected] to let him know. This is so that we can keep our participants informed about events and plans as they evolve between now and the rally.
- Some of the attractions in and around Drumheller that we hope to include in our itinerary are:
– The world-famous Royal Tyrell Museum of Paleontology.
– Rosebud Theater which is 35 km southwest of Drumheller. The play that is on that week is “Chariots of Fire”
– Atlas Coal Mine National Historic Site. This is located about 20 min southeast of Drumheller.
– Horseshoe Canyon and Horse Thief Trail for the hikers.
– The Hoodoos and the Hoodoos Trail for a short hike
– Bleriot Ferry and scenic drive.
– Bernie & The Boys Bistro ranked as one of the 25 Best Burger joints in Canada.