THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
The Western Sunsetters LTV Travel Club is holding a rally at Wood Lake RV Park and Marina, about 25 km north of downtown Kelowna BC. The dates for the rally are Sept 14 – 17 of 2020. The RV Park has 185 full-service RV sites plus a 66 slip marina. Our Western Sunsetters Travel Club has reserved 31 sites together for our rally. Once those 31 sites are filled the campground may still be able to accommodate more vans but they would be placed outside our main group area. All sites are fully serviced with laundry and washroom in our area. At the campground, we will also have full use of their clubroom with kitchen for the entire rally. The RV Park is providing special discounted pricing for our group.
Some of the events we are working on include:
– a meet and greet the evening of Sept 14.
– Pancake breakfast the morning of Sept 15
– Possible tours of Kelowna Aerospace. Details for this still have to be worked out.
– Wine Tours can also be set up for those interested.
– The Okanagan Rail Trail is 1 km from our campground for those interested in cycling. The trail is about 50 km in length and it is highly rated.
– There are many golf courses in the immediate area for golfers. If enough interest we will arrange to book tee times
– We are right next to a beautiful lake so there will be opportunities for kayaking, fishing, boating, etc,
– We also hope to be able to set up a Tech Session with Country RV, the LTV dealer in the area.
If you are interested in joining us for this rally there are two things you need to do:
1. Contact Wood Lake RV Park at Phone: 250-766-1881 to book a campsite. It is important you tell them you are with the Leisure Travel Van Group so as to be placed in our area. Sites will be assigned on first to book basis. The RV Park is open all year so you can book anytime. The resort will require a $45.00 deposit on your site.
2. Once you are registered with the RV park you must also contact Ken Scheske at [email protected]. It is imperative we know who is coming to help with our planning and to ensure we can communicate any updates on plans as they are made or altered.
To find out more about the RV Park visit their website at: https://woodlakerv.com
Ken Scheske 250-762-2886
Norm Lavoy 306-297-7921